DC Brushless Blowers
YS Tech USA manufactures high performance DC brushless blowers in sizes from 50mm to 120mm. We offer a full line of standard models, as well as custom DC blowers that are tailored to your unique specifications.
What is A “Centrifugal Blower”?
All of our blowers use centrifugal air flow technology. Whereas axial flow fans and axial blowers use propellers to move air, our centrifugal blowers use impellers to increase the volume of the air stream. This, in turn, moves the impellers against the resistance caused by ducts, dampers, and other downstream components. Centrifugal blowers provide radial air displacement, changing the direction of the airflow from the input to the output (typically at a 90° angle). This design combines with our DC brushless motors to give our blowers superior performance in even the most demanding applications.
Centrifugal blowers provide constant displacement—that is, when operating at a constant speed, they move a constant volume of air (rather than a constant mass of air). This helps maintain air velocity throughout the system, even if the mass flow rate is inconsistent.
Custom DC Brushless Blowers
YS Tech’s DC brushless centrifugal blowers are available in two “standard” size ranges: 50-80mm and 71-120mm. All models can be customized to meet your needs. We will work with you to develop the perfect blower for your needs, with a variety of voltage, bearing, speed, and airflow options available. From automotive to printing to medical and beyond, we provide high performance blowers for every application.
Size Options for Centrifugal Blowers
Features & Benefits of YS Tech USA Blowers
- Frame and housing manufactured from 94VO rated thermoplastic (PBT)
- Dual ball bearing, Sintetico bearing, and sleeve bearing options
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) with 2-4 wire combinations available
- Tachometer, alarm, thermistor, and many other optional features
- Working temperature range: -20° to 80°C (-4° to 176°F)
- Available with IP44, IP55, and IP67 environmental sealing
- Board voltage input ranges
- Soft-start with very low inrush current
- Use PWM to start blower at any duty cycle
- Delayed start for hot swappable applications
- Closed loop blower speed system enables variable voltage input with constant RPM output
- Specific RPM profile can be built to voltage input
Choosing the Right Centrifugal Blower for Your Application
To help our customers find the best and most effective centrifugal blowers for their unique needs, YS Tech USA uses a series of five simple questions:
- Heat: How much heat needs to be dissipated (in watts)?
- Air Impedance: What is the air impedance of your system?
- Noise: What acoustical requirements does your application have?
- Temperature Gradient: What is your system’s allowable temperature range?
- Dimensions: What dimensions does the blower need to fit?
Contact Us for Blowers & More
Every YS Tech centrifugal blower is built with Innovation, Quality, and Efficiency in mind. We have the right thermal management solution for your needs. Contact us or find your nearest distributor to place an order or to learn more about our blowers.
We also offer DC Fans, heatsinks, AC Fans, crossflow fans, and more.