DC blowers move air using centrifugal air flow technology that increases the volume of an air stream through the use of impellers. Blowers are used to get high pressure for high impedance systems.
- 50x15mm BW: 4.2~6.3 CFM airflow and 12.0~26.2 mm H2O static pressure. Features UL1007 #26 AWG lead wire and UL 94V0 P.B.T. blades and housing.
- 60x18mm BW: features 6.7~8.2 CFM airflow and 17.6~22.0mm H2O static pressure. Constructed from UL 94V0 P.B.T. plastic housing and blades with UL 1007 #26 AWG lead wire.
- 60x25mm BW: provides airflow ranging from 6.5~10.6 CFM and 6.1~15.3 mm H2O static pressure. Features housing and blades constructed from UL 94V0 P.B.T. plastic material and UL1007 #26 AWG lead wire.
- 75x30mm BW: has an airflow range of 9.7~16.5 CFM and static pressure range of 5.5~20.3 mm-H2O. Features UL1007 #26 AWG lead wire and UL 94V0 P.B.T. blades and housing.
Industrial Blowers Manufactured from 94 V-0 Thermoplastic
Y.S. Tech U.S.A.’s DC blowers are manufactured from durable 94V0 rated thermoplastic (PBT), meaning they have a UL 94 thermoplastic rating based on the Standard for Safety of Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts and Devices in Appliances. What this standard does is determine whether a material will extinguish or spread flames after it is ignited.
The 94 V-0 rating of our industrial blowers means the plastic housing and blades stop burning within 10 seconds on a vertical spectrum and does not produce inflamed particle drips. Products rated as UL 94 V-0 are manufactured from plastic materials that been tested based on the end use for the product. These tests are conducted by holding a piece of the material in a vertical position and holding a flame to the bottom of a sample.
Benefits of using products with this thermoplastic rating include:
- Reduced safety hazards
- Prevention of equipment malfunction caused by fires
- Improved product safety
Request a Quote for DC Blowers with a Thermoplastic Rating
Industrial blowers from Y.S. Tech U.S.A. are available in 50-80mm and 71-120mm standard size ranges and are designed to provide superior performance for a range of applications. Request a quote today or contact us to learn more about custom DC blower options.